top of page


Applying for a Court-Appointed Lawyer
To apply for a court appointed lawyer, get and fill out an application from Room 200 at the Clackamas County Courthouse, and return it to Room 104.
You may also download the application here and turn it in at Room 104 the Courthouse.
Español (Spanish): 
Questions About Your Case?
You have rights!
If you are accused of a crime in Clackamas County, Oregon, you may qualify for a lawyer at public expense.  
Can't afford a lawyer?
If you already have a court-appointed lawyer, please
contact him or her directly regarding your case. 
CIDC is not a law firm and does not give legal advice. Only your lawyer can advise you about your case. 
bottom of page